[Zthes] next generation :)

Rob Tice rob.tice at k-int.com
Mon Aug 13 19:38:16 CEST 2007

Hi Mike et al

I am currently involved in a variety of data interchange projects and (on
some of them) I am hitting some limitations of the Zthes model.

As it stands I am currently unable to represent a few specific thesaural
constructs (including, but not limited to, compound relationships and node
labels as 'facets').

Does anyone on this list have any specific thoughts/views or feel strongly
as to whether they see a role for Zthes as THE thesaural interchange format
of choice? If so, is there a consensus as to how we might push the model
forward towards a 'Version 2' to take account of these issues.

Cheers

Rob Tice, Director
Knowledge Integration Ltd
35 Paradise Street