[Zthes] Zthes Profile is out-of-date at Agency

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Fri Dec 17 11:16:45 CET 2004

> Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:13:02 +1100
> From: David Crossley <lists at indexgeo.com.au>
>
> Hi Mike, while investigating Zthes i noticed that the
> profile page still refers to Zthes-0.4
> http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/profiles/

I have now emailed Ray to ask him to fix this.

> Also zthes.z3950.org does not refer to the Zthes email archives.

I've added a brief section at the bottom of the home page.

Thanks for bringing these matters to my attention.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <mike at indexdata.com>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "I don't have any solution but I certainly admire the problem"
	 -- Ashleigh Brilliant.