[ZOOM] A fatal error occurred in Yaz: 10004 - Connection lost: pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Amir Parsi amir.parsi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 04:56:49 CEST 2010

Dear List
I am a vb.net programmer. Could you please tell me what's wrong with this code:

Public Sub test2()
        Dim ob1 As Connection = New
Zoom.Net.YazSharp.Connection("80.191.9.249", 210)
        ob1.DatabaseName = "default"
        ob1.Syntax = RecordSyntax.XML
        ob1.Connect()
        Dim query As String = "water"
        Dim q As Zoom.Net.YazSharp.CQLQuery = New CQLQuery(query)
        Dim results As IResultSet
        results = CType(ob1.Search(q), ResultSet)
    End Sub

that causes "A fatal error occurred in Yaz: 10004 - Connection lost" error?
P.S. Everything is fine with yaz-client.

It's more than 10 days that I am trying to find the problem, but I
could not manage to.

Thanks for your help.
Amir Parsi