[ZOOM] VBZOOM & BORLAND DELPHI

Rob Styles Rob.Styles at talis.com
Wed Aug 10 23:10:14 CEST 2005

Guy,

If you're building a Delphi.Net application you might want to check out the .Net binding. The project's called Zoom.Net and is in sourceforge under the name zoomdotnet.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zoomdotnet/

This binding, and the YazSharp wrapper around Index Data's Yaz library can be used from any .Net language.

The documentation is a little thin, but it does come with a "Hello World". I can even email you a Delphi.Net Heloo World if you like.

cheers

rob