8x11.5 Principle (Was: Asynchronous Operations (Was: [ZOOM]))

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Mon Feb 9 16:55:34 CET 2004

> Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:35:34 -0000
> From: "Matthew J. Dovey" <matthew.dovey at oucs.ox.ac.uk>
>
> Attached is a rough attempt to map asynchronous ZOOM onto Java
> interfaces/abstract classes (on org.z3950.azoom package

Second reaction: this feels like a hell of a lot of stuff to read,
i.e. several dozen files each of which is somewhat opaque in
isolation.  I don't suppose you could put together a page or so of
more discursive documentation that explains, maybe with an example,
how it fits together?

Sorry; I just find Java a rather alien notation for expressing this
stuff.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <mike at indexdata.com>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Good craftsmanship may not be art, but good art incorporates
	 good craftsmanship" -- Jane MacDonald.