[ZOOM] ZOOM_record_get in non-blocking mode

Adam Dickmeiss adam at indexdata.dk
Tue Nov 27 17:56:02 CET 2001

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 04:22:57PM +0100, Jian Hong Guan wrote:
> Hi,
> Can you give me an example using "ZOOM_resultset_records" and
> "ZOOM_record_get" with non-blocking mode ?

I take it from your naming of functions, you're referring to the
C binding.

Passing NULL for parameter 'recs' for ZOOM_resultset_records
makes it non-blocking (you're indicating you're not interested
in records now). At some point you'd call ZOOM_event to process it.
That will retrieve the records you want and you'll be able to call
ZOOM_resultset_records or ZOOM_resultset_record to get records
effectively.

See zoomtst6.c part of YAZ 1.8.3 for an example of this.

-- Adam

> Best Regards
>
> -- Guan

Adam Dickmeiss  mailto:adam at indexdata.dk  http://www.indexdata.dk
Index Data      T: +45 33410100           Mob.: 212 212 66