[ZOOM] ZOOM_record_get in non-blocking mode

Mike Taylor mike at tecc.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 17:10:05 CET 2001

> Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:22:57 +0100
> From: Jian Hong Guan <jhguan at ei-audiovisuel.fr>
>
> Can you give me an example using "ZOOM_resultset_records" and
> "ZOOM_record_get" with non-blocking mode ?

No.

Er, sorry.  We've not got to that point yet.  My implementation of the
Perl binding (perl.z3950.org) and the Yaz implementation of the C
binding (http://www.indexdata.dk/yaz/doc/zoom.php) both have
asynchronous support, but they've been done independently and without
reference to a well-defined Abstract API.  Should be coming "soon".

Sorry that we're not yet fully up to speed.

)_v__/\  "NOTICE: Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative
	 will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in
	 it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in
	 it will be shot" -- Mark Twain.