[ZOOM] ZOOM meeting still on the table?

Mike Taylor mike at tecc.co.uk
Tue Nov 13 17:51:18 CET 2001

> Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:47:34 +0100
> From: Adam Dickmeiss <adam at indexdata.dk>
>
> are we still going for a meeting on the 4th of December?
> Heikki and I have been quiet so far, since we didn't know
> whether / when we were going to SLC, UTAH in December. We
> probably *are* going to the US, but not before Wednesday the 5th so
> we could stop in London. In this case we'd arrive on Monday the 3rd
> around 18.

Tricky.  Seamus (from Greengage) and I will be going over to Luxmbourg
at some point that week for the negotiation meeting with EU
bureaucrats which should allow us to get the SuNFiSH project off the
ground -- that's SuNFiSH which is the most likely source of actual
funding for ZOOM-related work.  We don't yet know when in the week
that's going to be, so I can't currently commit to being in London on
any one of those days :-(

)_v__/\  "The above represents my personal viewpoint which I reserve
	 the right to amend, ignore, refute, deny, or consume with a
	 light Sauternes" -- Tony Sidaway.