[ZOOM] 1st ZOOM Meeting

Sebastian Hammer quinn at indexdata.dk
Thu Nov 1 16:40:21 CET 2001

Robert,

If you want a quickie example, have a peek at
z3950s://muffin.indexdata.dk:8888/Default for and old idea of how to do
mail archives in Z.

It has GRS-1, XML (sort of), and SUTRS, supports ANY, Title, and Author
searches (at least).

It can sort by various fields, although the date-handling is very weird in
that server -- not the way I wanted to do it.

There's a UI for it at http://muffin.indexdata.dk/elist/.

If I get a quiet moment, I'll look into popping up a server for the ZOOM
archive... it would be good to have when we announce the list on the ZIG,
too.   :-)

--Sebastian