[ZOOM] 1st ZOOM Meeting

Robert Sanderson azaroth at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Nov 1 13:34:18 CET 2001

> We're trying to arrange a first meeting of the ZOOM initiative's prime
> movers, largely because it's turned out that there are more, and more
> complex, issues in the C++ and C bindings than we'd envisaged, and we

It also gives us reticent slackers an incentive to finish our own
bindings.

> 	As for a face to face meeting -- I mentioned to Rob that I
> 	would be in London from 3rd to 6th December.  But of those
> So we could plan to meet on either the 4th or 5th in London.  (Is one

I can get to London for these dates.

> (1) Is one day enough or do we need two (or more?!)

Perhaps two half days plus an evening at a pub? :)
eg arrive morning of the 4th, meeting afternoon, dinner and pub in the
evening, meeting on the morning of the 5th, head home in the afternoon