[Zebralist] koha search

rocky bang rockybang0 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 04:58:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am using koha 3.08 and zebra 2.0.44
1)In OPAC the masthead file contains the drop down box for the searches
with option like keyword,title,author,accession number.
But while searching with keyword such as "gandhi" fetches results from all
the fields like publication,author,title etc.

I want the keyword should fetch result only from title,subject or note
field not from all the fields.

2)I want to able to search using quotation mark that is if I search "dev in
mumbai" it will show results only for "dev in mumbai" it should not show
"developers in mumbaikars"

How should i do this.

Thanks in advance.