[Zebralist] consulting SRU with Ajax + Jquery

Camilo Freire camilofreire at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:05:31 CEST 2011

John:

certainlly you are right, this seems to be the response headers, with the
rest of the answer coming afterwards, but I can't get any other data from
the server. At least my Firebug debugger doesn't shows anything further.

I would like to make two remarks

1) I'm using a GET, not a POST request

2) few seconds after the request have been sent, Firebug shows that the
request have failed (shows the message "*Error* + the url in red") and
JQuery triggers the error event, so, if it hand't occurred and error,
JQuerysupposed that I was the case.

On the other hand I've tried a more standard AJAX GET query, with the same
kind of result. If you could send me an example of correct AJAX answer, I
would appreciate it very much.

Thank you very much

Saludos. Camilo