[Zebralist] Diagnosing inconsistent results

Adam Dickmeiss adam at indexdata.dk
Mon Apr 19 09:58:06 CEST 2010

Brian Harrington wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running into a weird issue where I'm getting inconsistent results
> (either a success or a 114) for the same query, issued a few seconds
> apart.  And the error message "[114] Unsupported Use attribute -- v2
> addinfo 'any'" is for an attribute that isn't even part of the query.

Yes. It should not return addinfo 'any' because a use attribute is
applied to all terms. This looks like a bug (in Zebra) to me. And this
is an issue that we have not seen before.. Any information you can give
to help us reproduce and diagnose the problem would be useful - such as
platform you use, Zebra version and your Zebra setup (configuration +
one or more sample records).

/ Adam