[Zebralist] questions about queries

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Tue Apr 13 12:55:00 CEST 2010

On 13 April 2010 11:28, Miguel Angel Calvo <mac.xercode at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have two questions about queries in zebra.
>
> I would like to know how i can create a query to return records without
> value or empty , in ccl or rpn. For example:
>
> not au   --- @not @attr 1=1003

I don't understand this question.

> The second question is about brakets '(' in ccl queries. How can i create a
> query something like    ( (cdu,rtrn="52")  NOT (cdu,rtrn="(024.7") )
> this query fail through de braket '(' in the second parameter.

I think your problem here is as simple as using "NOT" (upper-case)
when you should be using "not" (lower-case).  This structurally
equivalent query works fine for me once I downcase the operator:

mike at xeno:/usr/local/src/git/yaz/util$ ./cclsh -b ../client/default.bib
CCLSH>((au,ti="52") not (au,ti="(024.7)"))
First:
@not
 @attr 4=2 @attr 1=4 @attr 1=1 52
 @attr 4=2 @attr 1=4 @attr 1=1 (024.7)