[Zebralist] systag

Daine Mamacos daine.mamacos at complinet.com
Wed Jun 17 13:05:15 CEST 2009

Hi,
I'm using the DOM XML Record Model and Filter Modules. I noticed that
with an ABS there is a systag option, but with the DOM model, there is
no abs file. Is there an equivalent for the DOM model?

Thanks
Daine.

“Complinet Ltd is registered in England. Registered office at Vintners Place, 68 Upper Thames Street, London EC4V 3BJ. Company number 3170722. VAT No. 749 324 021.
Complinet Inc is a corporation registered in Delaware, USA.”