[Zebralist] zebra z39.50 server use attributes

Dr. Guenther Eichhorn gei at aerobaticsweb.org
Fri Jul 17 14:43:22 CEST 2009

Merjin,

Yes, all records have all the fields indexed.  We index regular MARC
records that are fully populated.  When I do a query by title or author,
and do a Show, they records show up just fine with all fields.

Guenther

Guenther Eichhorn              | gei at aerobaticsweb.org
Springer, New York, NY
CPL,ASMELS,Glider,LBH,IA,CFI   | Pitts S-2A: N1GE
DC-3 type rating               | Flying is the Pitts
See:    http://gei.aerobaticsweb.org