[Zebralist] echoedSearchRetrieveRequest

Adam Dickmeiss adam at indexdata.dk
Thu Sep 18 21:35:13 CEST 2008

Eric Lease Morgan wrote:
> Is there any way to get Zebra to include the
> echoedSearchRetrieveRequest element in SRU results? I would really
> like to have the query echoed so I can do things like spell-check and
> alternative query suggestion.

None of Index Data server tools generate an echoedSearchRetrieveRequest.
> If this is not a choice, then can anybody suggest a work-around?

If you can invoke YAZ' cql2cxl or the equivalent C calls that does it -
you're done.. Admittedly not easy in a client.

Maybe we should have this on our to do list.. It should be
straightforward to add to YAZ' generic frontend server.

/ Adam