[Zebralist] MARCXML ICU Indexing

Mark Sullivan sullivm at geneseo.edu
Wed May 7 20:10:34 CEST 2008

I am trying to get Zebra to work with marcxml files but I am running
into a problem getting the example to work.  The problem seems to be the
index: icu.idx command.  Following the steps in the readme file, the
init and indexing run just fine and I am able to connect to the
localhost with YAZ.  When I try to scan or find, zebrasrv crashes.  I am
running the zebrasrv on a Windows XP machine and a Windows 2003 server.

Any suggestions besides using linux (I know, I know...) would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Sullivan
Systems Administrator for the College Libraries
1 College Circle
SUNY Geneseo
Geneseo, NY 14454
(585) 245-5698