[Zebralist] RHEL 64 bit - noob question...

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Mon Dec 8 13:49:20 CET 2008

One size fits all!  Use the source that you download from
indexdata.com.  Unpack the tarball, run "./configure" and READ THE
OUTPUT -- it will tell you if you are missing any important
prerequisites, which you need to install first.  Once you've fixed any
missing dependencies, rerun ./configure, then make, then (as root)
make install.  Good luck!

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <mike at indexdata.com>    http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Stay tuned for exciting news about chicken zygapophyses" --
	 Matt Wedel.