[Zebralist] Deleteing a record by custom ID

Hans Erik Büscher heb at reindex.dk
Thu Nov 15 17:05:57 CET 2007

For good reasons I think you will need to enter a  password file in
zebra.cfg (param passwd:)

passwd: zebrapass
perm.cat: w
perm.search: r

storekeys: 1
storedata: 1
recordId: (bib1,Control-number-local)

zebrapass format is:
cat:psw for ES
search:psw for search

And use the login param in yaz_connect(address,array("user" =>
"cat/search","password" => "psw")) if you use php_yaz. It does not really
matter which field you use as ID as long as it is fairly unique and it is
mandatory for each record

§;>heb