[Zebralist] Zebra2 marcxml and element sets

Giannis Kosmas kosmas at lib.uoc.gr
Thu Jan 25 15:53:33 CET 2007

Hi Sebastian,

Well, I had already set elem 'B' to map to everything cause many clients
still use this.

Anyway, I was playing a little bit with it and found out that the
following entry in .est

simpleelement (3,controlfield)

has as effect to present a record with the first control field of the
original (usually '001') which is useful when you just need a set with
matching record numbers! ;-)

Cheers,
Giannis