[Zebralist] Zebra 2.0.8 available

marc marc at indexdata.dk
Wed Jan 17 10:53:22 CET 2007

Paul POULAIN wrote:
> Adam Dickmeiss a écrit :
>> Zebra 2.0.8 is available. Most important changes since last release
>> below . For full list of changes, refer to ChangeLog part of the
>> source distribution.
>
> Hello the list,
>
> I've upgraded to zebra 2.0.8, and now, when I try to reindex, I get a
> nasty :
> 09:49:23-17/01 zebraidx(28520) [warn] The following setting is
> unrecognized: systag
>
> and I have to comment the following line in my .cfg file :
> systag sysno rank
>
> things were OK before the upgrade.

There is no setting/instruction 'systag' in 'zebra.cfg', see

http://www.indexdata.com/zebra/doc/zebra-cfg.tkl

The only difference to version 2.0.8 is that unrecognized instructions
are reported, not ignored as before.

cheers, Marc Cromme

--

Marc Cromme
M.Sc and Ph.D in Mathematical Modelling and Computation

Index Data Aps
Købmagergade 43, 2
1150 Copenhagen K.
Denmark