[Zebralist] search fails on 3 terms, and success on 2...

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Jan 11 09:39:08 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm investigating a strange behaviour.
1st my config files :
record.abs : melm 606		subject-heading,subject-heading:p
bib1.att : att 21              Subject-heading
ccl.properties : Subject                1=21

I have a biblio containing the following field :
606$aPhilosophie politique$x16eme siècle

under Koha, I get results when I query subjects for :
> philosophie
> philosophie politique
> philosophie siècle.

but no result when querying :
> philosophie politique siècle
(even if i'm sure i have at least 1 record containing the 3 values :
it's the 2nd one for "philosophie siècle" search)

Trying with yaz-client results in :
> Z> find @attr 1=21 "philosophie siecle politique"
> Sent searchRequest.
> Received SearchResponse.
> Search was a success.
> Number of hits: 0, setno 6
> SearchResult-1: term=philosophie cnt=1560, term=siecle cnt=1340, term=politique cnt=374
> records returned: 0
> Elapsed: 0.001572

Any suggestion where it comes from welcomed ;-)
--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants