[Zebralist] finding information in same marc tag ?

Henri-Damien LAURENT henridamien at koha-fr.org
Wed Jan 10 14:58:33 CET 2007

Hi
I am striving to search zebra database for different information in same
subfield, namely :
$3 and $5 in authorities database.

What I am trying to get is a way to know which are the child of a
decided authority :
For instance :
Data processing
-Computing Languages
|-Object Oriented
||-JAVA
||-EIFFEL
||-C++
||-Ruby
||-PHP
||-PERL
|-Functionnal
||-LISP
||-Prolog
|-Procedural
||-C
||-PHP
||-PERL

In Authorities, I would have :
record : 001 1
250$a Computing languages
550$5 g $3 100 $a Data processing
550$5 h $3 2 $a Object Oriented
550$5 h $3 3 $a Functionnal
550$5 h $3 4 $a Procedural

001 2
250$a Object Oriented
550$5 g $3 1 $a Computing Languages
550$5 h $3 5 $a JAVA
550$5 h $3 6 $a C++
550$5 h $3 7 $a Ruby
550$5 h $3 8 $a PHP

001 5
250$a JAVA
550$5 g $3 2 $a Object Oriented

001 8
250$a PHP
550$5 g $3 2 $a Object Oriented
550$5 g $3 4 $a Procedural

I would like to get the authorities that have both :
$5 equals g AND $3 equals 2 in the SAME subfield and only them
Querying :
f @and @attr 1=/record/datafield[tag=550]/subfield[code=5] g @attr
1=/record/datafield[tag=550]/subfield[code=3] 2
will bring back record 001 Computing Languages which contains both 550$5
g and Object Oriented
when I am trying to get only the Object Oriented computing languages.

Is there a simple way ?

--
Henri Damien LAURENT et Paul POULAIN
Consultants indépendants