[Zebralist] Deleting Records via Extended Services

Joe Bacom joe at docsimple.com
Wed Jan 10 05:53:34 CET 2007

Does anybody know why it's necessary to send the record that I want to delete
when deleting a record via extended services?  I've tried several different
combinations and unless the record ID (sysno) and the xml record is provided
the delete operation fails.

Thanks;

Joe

--
A Cringester who requested anonymity says when a friend ran
Microsoft BS (Baseline Security) Analyzer on a XP Pro SP2 machine,

Penguin: Linux version 2.6.13, 8010.09 BogoMips
Skype: joebacom
AOL: joeb1002
Yahoo: joebacom
Jabber: bacomj