[Zebralist] MARC data indexing

JungWon Yoon jw_yoon at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 05:35:30 CEST 2005


Hello!

I'm trying to using zebra for testing z39.50.
I uploaded several MARC records, and indexed with the default usmarc.abs and 
other related files.
The default usmarc.abs supports both 100 and 245 fields.

When I tried search using the word included in 245 field, it returns the 
data. However, when I tried search using the word included in 100 field, it 
does not return any data.

I would like to know why I cannot get the results for 100 field, with the 
default usmarc.abs and other files.

Thank you,

JungWon




================================================
Jung-Won Yoon

School of Library and Information Science
University of North Texas

E-Mail: jw_yoon at hotmail.com

================================================







More information about the Zebralist mailing list