[Zebralist] Zebra 1.3.15 available.

Christoffer Landtman landtman at realnode.fi
Thu Jan 15 17:14:29 CET 2004

Adam Dickmeiss wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Zebra 1.3.15 fixes a bug with MARC records that didn't have proper
> header (bad address wrong). It also fixes a bug with X-Path searches
> with attribute content with spaces in them.
>
> -- Adam

Hello,

I was wondering if You know in which version of Zebra the anomalies in
the header on MARC records were introduced, so that we can inform Emilda
users which versions of Zebra not to use, as the anomalies break MARC
record management. I know that at least 1.3.10 is still working, but if
You could supply any estimates, it would be most useful.

Regards,

--
Christoffer Landtman
Oy Realnode Ab