[Zebralist] APDU decoding error: Length of constructed type different from sum of members

John Fitzgibbon jfitzgibbon at Galwaylibrary.ie
Thu Jan 8 13:20:27 CET 2004

Hi,

It occurs in BookWhere. I have YAZ client installed but am not familiar with the syntax. This is why I use BookWhere. The following appears in the Zebra server window.

Got initRequest
Id: 53
Name: BookWhere 2000
Version 3.1
Negotiated to v3: srch prst scan
Got SearchRequest.
ResultSet 'default'
Database 'ledatabase'
RPN query. Type: Bib-1
term 'computer' <general>
use <1=4>
ResultSet 'default'
[app2] zebra_register_open rw=0 useshadow=0 p=009A88D0,n=,rp=<none>
dict_lookup_grep: <computer>
resultSetRank
term="computer" nn=0 type=void count=0
0 keys, 0 distinct sysnos
resultCount: 0
Got Close, reason finished, message NULL
Sending Close PDU, reason=0, message=Association terminated by client
Connection closed - end of session
zebra_register_close p=009A88D0

Regards
John