[Zebralist] yaz_sort

Allen Patrick al at nugen.com
Fri Dec 27 16:28:49 CET 2002

Hello
I have downloaded installed and configured the latest version of zebra 1.3.4
on a suse linux distro.  It seems to be running very well.  I also have
downloaded the latest version of php 4.2.3  and installed it.  I have been
working on php script based upon your example script labeled more advanced
multi target searching.  This works very well also.  What I am trying to do
is specify the sort order the records should be returned to me in with php
yaz_sort($id, " 1=4 ia ")  but no matter where I put this statement in my
script I get the following error. "Cannot sort according to sequence (code
207)"  can someone please tell me what I can do to make this work.  I am not
sure where to go from here.  I would like to build into my script the
ability to have the records returned in title order and altrenately in
author order, at least to start with.
Thanks
Allen Patrick

---