[Yazlist] Metaproxy with unimarc search response

Hubert RICQ Ricq at archimed.fr
Thu May 11 09:23:31 UTC 2017


Hello,

I am currently using metaproxy in order to provide library holdings.
I find a way to create a config which works to provide marcxml response with solR database.

<record>
                <sru>solr</sru>
                <udb>TAURUS-BIB-XML-fr-FR</udb>
                <zurl>handler.ashx?databaseName=TAURUS-BIB-XML-fr-FR</zurl>
</record>

I use an handler in order to return the full content of the record because solR records does not allow me to « rebuild » the entire marcXml record with all the fields.
Using  MarcEdit Z3950 Client I am able to get the record such as <record><leader ..../></record>

[cid:image001.png at 01D2CA47.564B4D30]

But now I want to return the unimarc string using the same handler.

<record>
                <sru>solr</sru>
                <udb>TAURUS-BIB-UNIMARC-fr-FR</udb>
                <zurl>handler.ashx?databaseName=TAURUS-BIB-UNIMARC-fr-FR</zurl>
</record>

I tried many different ways to do this, but always fail ...

1-      Trying to do the same as for marcXml by changing the <doc> returned by solR as a <record> without enconding the GS/RS/US characters
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
                <lst name="responseHeader">
                               <int name="status">0</int>
                               <int name="QTime">0</int>
                </lst>
                <result name="response" numFound="1" start="0">
                               <record>                             007080000022002290004500001000800000995001200008995001400020100001700034100001200051110001700063230001200080245012900092250002700221260003200248270001800280290005300298537001500351540001500366544007300381549001200454660001200466\X1E2251325\X1E00\X1FaMA\X1FbKBR\X1E00\X1FaMA\X1FbZZZZZ\X1E 1\X1F32152414\X1F4230\X1E 1\X1F32152875\X1E  \X1F32152415\X1F4241\X1E0 \X1F32152745\X1E1 \X1F*1\X1FaTitre principal, type 1 - PAS SUPPRIMER\X1FfNom d'auteur\X1FgNom du collectif d'auteurs\X1F*1\X1FcTitre principal II\X1FfNom d'auteur II\X1E0 \X1Fn1\X1FaMention d'\XEF\XBF\XBDdition\X1E0 \X1FaLieu\X1FcNom d'\XEF\XBF\XBDditeur\X1Fd2017\X1E0 \X1F32152416\X1Fd2017\X1E  \X1Fa100 p.\X1Fcill.\X1Fd21 cm\X1Femat\XEF\XBF\XBDriel d'accompagnement\X1E  \X1F22251522\X1Fsa\X1E  \X1FaAnnotation\X1E1 \X1F*1\X1FaTitre I\X1FfAuteur\X1F*1\X1FcTitre II\X1FfAuteur II\X1F*1\X1FcTitre III\X1FfAuteur III\X1E  \X1F22251817\X1En \X1F32152498\X1E\X1D
                               </record>
                </result>
</response>--
11:18:45-11/05 [log] set error... addinfo=NULL
11:18:45-11/05 [log] zoom ::1:89 91 pz2_retrieval: no . pz2_transform: no
11:18:45-11/05 [warn] zoom ::1:89 91 Diagnostic 2 Temporary system error: (ZOOM 10003 Decoding failed)
11:18:45-11/05 [log] Archimed.MetaProxyService :  ::1:89 89 0.008999 Z3950 searchResponse Failure DIAG 2 "(ZOOM 10003 Decoding failed)" tbusy/total 0/10 queue in/out 0/0

Was unable to get response because of these characters


2-       Trying to do the same as for marcXml by changing the <doc> returned by solR as a <record> with escaping
-- HTTP response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
                <lst name="responseHeader">
                               <int name="status">0</int>
                               <int name="QTime">0</int>
                </lst>
                <result name="response" numFound="1" start="0">
                               <record>
                                               00288nam0 22001330004500001000700000100004400007105001800051106000900069200001200078215001400090801002500104936000900129937001600138\u001e341666\u001e  \u001fa20161129d            0frey0103    ba\u001f#0\u001e  \u001fay       00\u001f#0\u001e  \u001fa|\u001f#0\u001e  \u001fatest\u001f#0\u001e  \u001fa000 p.\u001f#0\u001e  \u001faFR\u001fbarc\u001fc20161129\u001f#0\u001e  \u001fp0\u001fn2\u001e  \u001faLIVR\u001fbUNI:1\u001e\u001d
                               </record>
                </result>
</response>--
11:15:53-11/05 [log] zoom ::1:86 88 pz2_retrieval: no . pz2_transform: no
11:15:53-11/05 [log] MetaProxyService :  ::1:86 86 0.003999 Z3950 searchResponse OK 1 1+0 0 tbusy/total 0/10 queue in/out 0/0
11:15:53-11/05 [log] MetaProxyService :  ::1:86 86 0.000000 Z3950 presentRequest 1 1+1 Unimarc F
11:15:53-11/05 [log] zoom ::1:86 88 pz2_retrieval: no . pz2_transform: no
11:15:53-11/05 [log] MetaProxyService :  ::1:86 86 0.000501 Z3950 presentResponse OK 1 0 tbusy/total 0/10 queue in/out 0/0

By this way, the « request/response » seems to work but as I have 1 result in the view but no content

Ø  1 records located - 0 retrievied
[cid:image002.png at 01D2CA48.262FAB40]


What is the good way to provide unimarc content through zoom/metaproxy ?

Thanks for advance


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.indexdata.dk/pipermail/yazlist/attachments/20170511/cc756a92/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.png
Type: image/png
Size: 9251 bytes
Desc: image001.png
URL: <http://lists.indexdata.dk/pipermail/yazlist/attachments/20170511/cc756a92/attachment-0002.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image002.png
Type: image/png
Size: 5355 bytes
Desc: image002.png
URL: <http://lists.indexdata.dk/pipermail/yazlist/attachments/20170511/cc756a92/attachment-0003.png>


More information about the Yazlist mailing list