[Yazlist] support facets over SimpleServer SRU

Michael Lackhoff lackhoff at zbmed.de
Thu Jul 21 13:51:33 UTC 2016

Am 21.07.2016 um 14:54 schrieb Denenberg, Ray:
> Michael -  We had an example XML file at LC several  years ago and somehow it disappeared during the transition from an LC spec to an OASIS standard.  Too bad, it should have been included in the standard and I cannot remember why it wasn't.   Fortunately I found it archived and it is attached.
>
> Does it help?

Definitely, at least for a better understanding. Thanks a lot.

But wait...
it looks like a complete XML-document with XML-declaration and
everything. Is it intended to be delivered this way? I thought it should
be delivered as part of a bigger searchRetrieve document or did I miss
something?
And is there a service live where I can see all this in action? A
working request URL that delivers such a facetResults would be really
great to play with! Does http://z3950.loc.gov:7090/voyager support
facets (since it is in the example)?

Thanks for your help!
-Michael