[Yazlist] support facets over SimpleServer SRU

Denenberg, Ray rden at loc.gov
Thu Jul 21 12:54:55 UTC 2016

Michael -  We had an example XML file at LC several  years ago and somehow it disappeared during the transition from an LC spec to an OASIS standard.  Too bad, it should have been included in the standard and I cannot remember why it wasn't.   Fortunately I found it archived and it is attached.

Does it help?

(I don't know if this listserv supports attachments, if it doesn't I'll find another way.)

Ray