[Yazlist] support facets over SimpleServer SRU

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Wed Jul 20 10:58:51 UTC 2016

Hi. Michael,

You are right that this facility is not really documented. Sorry about that.

At this stage, to create that documentation, I'd have to do the same
as you: read the source, figure out what is going on, and write it up.
I'd be happy to do that, but since it's a non-trivial amount of work,
we'd need you to have a YAZ support contract to cover our costs.
Alternatively, if you figure it out yourself and add the relevant
documentation, please send us a pull request, and we can bring it into
the core code.

Thanks,

-- Mike.