[Yazlist] support facets over SimpleServer SRU

Michael Lackhoff lackhoff at zbmed.de
Wed Jul 20 09:36:48 UTC 2016

> And what is even more important, I found no real info how I can return
> the facets to the client. It must be integrated into the response(-XML)
> somehow but I have no idea how to achieve this.
> There seems to be a parameter "OUTPUTFACETS" that sounds like it could
> be used to contain the facets but nothing about the expected format or
> structure (XML string? Hash-ref? something else?)

looks like it has to be an arrayref but my understanding of the source
is not good enough to determine what has to go into the arrayref.
At least I managed to crash it with a naive
$args->{OUTPUTFACETS} = [ 'foo' => 2 ];

I found it very astonishing that Google showed no hit at all, except
from the SimpleServer source. Is this really so rarely used?
Perhaps because it is not documented? ;-)

Would really appreciate any hint
-Michael