[Yazlist] Is it possible to have an additional parameter in simpleserver SRU request?

Michael Lackhoff lackhoff at zbmed.de
Wed Jul 13 10:27:57 UTC 2016

Am 13.07.2016 um 12:17 schrieb Mike Taylor:

> What error message?

I tried it with "testparam" as the additional parameter:

http://myserver:210/mydb?version=1.1&operation=searchRetrieve&query=dc.title=cancer&maximumRecords=5&recordSchema=marcxml&testparam=xxxx

result:

<zs:searchRetrieveResponse>
  <zs:version>1.1</zs:version>
  <zs:diagnostics>
    <diag:diagnostic>
      <diag:uri>info:srw/diagnostic/1/8</diag:uri>
      <diag:details>testparam</diag:details>
      <diag:message>Unsupported parameter</diag:message>
    </diag:diagnostic>
  </zs:diagnostics>