[Yazlist] SimpleServer Pazpar2 SRU parameters

biligsaikhan at gmail.com biligsaikhan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 05:28:09 UTC 2015

Somehow, I get sort options as a part of CQL query if I set "cql" at
<set name="pz:sortmap:Title" value="cql:Title"/> only.

I don't know why other options z3950,type7, sru11, or embed are not
working for my setting. Perhaps is it because I set as SRU?

Anyway, I'll try to use cql pz:softmap option.

I still need advices on any simple trick to make the same for
startRecord=start and maximumRecords=num?

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 12:50 PM, biligsaikhan at gmail.com