[Yazlist] SimpleServer Pazpar2 SRU parameters

Mike Taylor mike at indexdata.com
Tue Feb 17 10:09:11 UTC 2015

SImpleServer is a higher level API than a network protocol such as SRU
or Z39.50. It implements both, and maps the relevant parameters into a
unified form that is described in the documentation:
http://search.cpan.org/~mirk/Net-Z3950-SimpleServer/SimpleServer.pm

For example, the Present handler, described at
http://search.cpan.org/~mirk/Net-Z3950-SimpleServer/SimpleServer.pm#Present_handler
passes in parameters called START and NUMBER that correspond to the
SRU parameters you mentioned.

-- Mike.

On 17 February 2015 at 06:58, biligsaikhan at gmail.com