[Yazlist] Extended search on MKWS

biligsaikhan at gmail.com biligsaikhan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 02:47:36 UTC 2015

Hi list,

Thanks for your advice,

Now, how do I trigger search without clicking "mkws-search-form"?
I want to generate my CQL query using jQuery and put it in a hidden input.
<input id="search-basic" class="mkws-query" type="hidden"
value="title=abc or author=aaa">

Is there any quick advice to initiate a search just after my CQL query
formulation has done.

Best,