[Yazlist] Scan requests in Metaproxy

Tim Thompson timathom at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 05:04:55 UTC 2015

I decided to install yazproxy, since it does support SRU scan--though I
would still like to use Metaproxy if there's a way to make it work.

I was able to install yazproxy successfully on a server running Ubuntu
12.04. However, my local machine is running 14.04, and I'm having some
trouble when I try to build from source (since there doesn't seem to be a
package available for 14.04). When I build and try to invoke yazproxy, I
get an error:

yazproxy: error while loading shared libraries: libyazproxy.so.2: cannot

Any ideas?

Thanks again,
Tim

--
Tim A. Thompson
Metadata Librarian (Spanish/Portuguese Specialty)