[Yazlist] Is it possible to allow both CCL and Z39.50 queries?

Michael Lackhoff lackhoff at zbmed.de
Mon Mar 24 14:46:23 UTC 2014

On 22.03.2014 16:53 Michael Lackhoff wrote:

> So is it possible to allow both querytypes with a Solr database?

Perhaps I can find out myself, if it is possible to get some debugging
output, in particular the XML of the query before and after the
query_rewrite filter. Can I get that somewhere? Then I could (hopefully)
tweak the XSLT until it fits my needs.

After I found a solution to query Solr and Z39.50 databases in parallel
the one above is the only problem left for the moment. I would really
like to be able to query with all three syntaxes, so any hints are
highly appreciated...

-Michael