[Yazlist] Is it possible to allow both CCL and Z39.50 queries?

Michael Lackhoff lackhoff at zbmed.de
Sat Mar 22 15:53:24 UTC 2014

[All of the following is with a Solr database and Metaproxy 1.4.6]

I can use one of the query types but not both. As long as I do not have
a query_rewrite filter this setting:
  <cclmap_isbn>u=isbn t=z</cclmap_isbn>
allows me to do
Z> querytype ccl
Z> find isbn=1565921496
and I get my hits.

As soon as I add a query_rewrite filter to also allow Z39.50 queries I
can do this:
Z> querytype rpn
Z> find @attr 1=7 1565921496
and get the same hits

But now the above CCL-query gives an error:
Diagnostic message(s) from database:
    [108] Malformed query -- v2 addinfo 'converion from Query to XML failed'

I am using an XSLT from Sven[1] he posted the other day but I also tried
with the stock pqf2pqf.xsl (from the etc dir of the distribution) and
just this addition in the "special rewrite" section:

  <xsl:template match="attr[@type=1][@value=7]">
    <attr type="1" value="isbn"/>
  </xsl:template>

My understanding is that a "find isbn=1565921496" should not match the
above template but obviously it still changes it to something which
gives the error.

So is it possible to allow both querytypes with a Solr database?

-Michael

[1]
https://github.com/subugoe/metaproxy-SUB/blob/master/conf/zvdd/zvdd-pql-to-solr.xsl
(with an additional entry to map from '7' to 'isbn')