[Yazlist] YAZ 5.0.21 available

Michael Lackhoff lackhoff at zbmed.de
Fri Mar 21 17:48:29 UTC 2014

On 21.03.2014 17:27 Adam Dickmeiss wrote:

> YAZ 5.0.21 is available. This is feature release. Changes since 5.0.20:
>
> Offer new utility function zget_AttributeList_use_string.
>
> New conversion step, solrmarc, for record conversion module.

Thanks a lot! By now I managed to do some testing (with the
5.0.20-solrmarc branch) and it looks very good. I borrowed heavily from
Sven -- many thanks to you, too! -- and can now say "format usmarc" in
yaz and the solrmarc from Vufind/Solr is nicely presented as MARC,
exactly what I wanted. From there it should be no problem to also offer
MARCXML, DC and all the other standard formats with existing conversions.
Still lots of fine tuning to do but so far I am very happy :-)

-Michael