[Yazlist] support for solrmarc?

Michael Lackhoff lackhoff at zbmed.de
Wed Mar 19 10:44:54 UTC 2014

On 19.03.2014 11:13 Adam Dickmeiss wrote:

>> 1. the stemmer.c dir was empty in HEAD, so I got the below error. After
>> I copied the dir from th 5.0.18 release it worked
> git submodule init
> git submodule update

I am still in SVN land, so I am a bit unfamiliar with git. That is why I
downloaded the snapshot in the hope that everything is in there. But now
I know how to get everything.

>> By the way, will it eventually be merged into master?
> Yes. But let us know.. is the XML record from Solr always mapped in a
> simple element, such as <str>. ?
>
> In that case, perhaps it's preferred to just have YAZ parse that as
> well. (no XSLT needed).

Yes, but there are other fields as well, e.g. there is also a
<str name="title_short">Health aspects of chemical accidents</str>
besides the <str name="fullrecord">...</str>
I attach an example result page to make things more clear.

But I can see that it would be a major simplification if it could work
without XSLT. So if it can be done in a reliable way that would be great.

-Michael