[Yazlist] support for solrmarc?

Michael Lackhoff lackhoff at zbmed.de
Tue Mar 18 19:32:40 UTC 2014

On 18.03.2014 20:21 Adam Dickmeiss wrote:

>> Any chance? Or are there better options?
> Suppose there was a "solrmarc" option. What would the conversion code
> actually "see"?
>
>     <str name="fullrecord">0117nam...content</str>
>
> or just
>
>     0117nam...content

My idea was: the latter. I would get it with an XSLT step (similar to
the one Sven posted a few minutes ago). I think it would be the most
flexible variant. In theory the field could be named anything.
"fullrecord" is just the name used in the distribution, so most users
will stick to it but not necessarily.

Does that mean, there is still hope :-))))))))))))))))))) ???

-Michael