[Yazlist] getting my feet wet with metaproxy

Michael Lackhoff lackhoff at zbmed.de
Tue Mar 18 18:48:16 UTC 2014

On 18.03.2014 18:15 Sven-S. Porst wrote:

>> That's great, your expertise looks really amazing to me!
>
> Thanks – it’s really due to the help provided by people like Adam around here.

Indeed, great work! Thanks to all involved for making all these great
tools available and helping with them.

> I never tried that either. (I also suspect that the »multi« approach can only make sense if you are happy with a somewhat unpredictable order of the records.)

I find it very attractive to have it round-robin. I wouldn't trust a
ranking within a merged resultset of very different sources. But I will
try and see if I can  find a satisfactory solution.

-Michael