[Yazlist] getting my feet wet with metaproxy

Sven-S. Porst ssp-lists at earthlingsoft.net
Tue Mar 18 10:37:00 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

> But how do I get from RPN to the Solr query field?

I had the same question as well and Adam gave some helpful answers on them a while ago:

http://lists.indexdata.dk/pipermail/yazlist/2012-October/003566.html

You can find a configuration I built based on this here:

https://github.com/subugoe/metaproxy-SUB/blob/master/conf/zvdd/zvdd-route.xml

(I find this a bit convoluted, and in the end you may want to evaluate whether you really need a Z39.50 interface or wouldn’t be happy with SRU as well, which seems less 20th century and is easier to configure.)

Best

	Sven

--
Sven-S. Porst . http://earthlingsoft.net/ssp
Need help with your data and UI? Hit reply and hire me.