[Yazlist] pazpar2 crashes

Sven-S. Porst ssp-lists at earthlingsoft.net
Thu Mar 6 17:32:47 UTC 2014

Hi Adam,

> Please attach the main Pazpar2 configuration for a start.

I spent a little more time on this problem and could reduce the example for the crash in connection_get_link from my previous mail a bit further. Perhaps that simplifies things a little.

Using the service »vifanord-ir« from the same server configuration (which only queries 3 targets), I can reproduce the problem quite reliably by querying for »Tallinn« and selecting a facet as soon as I can. You can see a demo at [1].

I did not see the issue after removing more targets (but it may very well be that this was just due to fewer results in those setups).

	Sven

[1] https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/382997/pazpar2%20crash%20connection_get_link.mov

--
Sven-S. Porst . http://earthlingsoft.net/ssp
Need help with your data and UI? Hit reply and hire me.