[Yazlist] How to compile YAZ5 for Windows 64bit?

Petr Gola gola at effectiva.cz
Thu Jan 23 17:16:18 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I need to compile YAZ5 from source code (I made few changes) for win64
target. I see that you have instalation with binaries even for win64bit so
it should be very possible. However I miss any documentation and I would
appriciate any kind of help very much.

To be more specific, I'm struggling with compilation libxml2 and libxslt
for win64 and then getting it all together - even when I managed to compile
and link some versions without errors, resulted DLL is probably somehow
corrupted and it doesnt work in my application.

Thanks for any advice, regards Petr Gola