[Yazlist] Visual Pazpar2 interface

Porst, Sven porst at sub.uni-goettingen.de
Fri Oct 19 07:16:23 UTC 2012

> We've got no affiliation with this project, and I honestly don't know how well it works today, but I've always really liked the way that it explored non-traditional ways of rendering results.  Now that it's on google code (with screenshots), it seemed a good time to share.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/visual-pazpar2-browser/

A native client looks like an interesting and powerful idea.

Unfortunately I cannot figure out how to use my own server with it and which metadata field the software requires. Somehow Google Code isn’t showing me the source code either (not that I had a recent version of RealBasic to compile it). Was any of you successful with that?

	Sven

--
Sven-S. Porst
SUB Göttingen, Bibliothekssysteme