[Yazlist] Yaz installation on an OpenSuse 11.3

Karl Eichwalder keichwa at gmx.net
Thu Jun 21 21:22:01 CEST 2012

"Porst, Sven" <porst at sub.uni-goettingen.de> writes:
> > Perhaps you know how to do this of where I could find some documentation ?
> Sorry, I have no idea about installing Koha.

> My general impression is that by choosing Suse Linux,

FYI, on openSUSE 12.1 we ship yaz-4.2.14 (and would update it on
request).  Now that I know there is interest in PazPar2, I'm going to
add it.  I just created:

    http://software.opensuse.org/package/koha

Thus far, I'm not familiar with Koha, but looking at its requirements it
should be posible to run it on openSUSE.

Koha already seem part of openSUSE since 11.4 (part of the Education
project); 1-click-install is available from:

    http://software.opensuse.org/package/koha

In case of trouble, please create a bug report at:

    http://bugzilla.novell.com

--
Karl Eichwalder                              SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
R&D / Documentation                          Maxfeldstraße 5